Arkopharma Cys-Control Forte
Cys-Control® Plus is a cranberry-, heather- and D-mannose-based dietary supplement with sugar and sweetener.
100% plant-based active ingredients!
Cys-Control® Plus provide 36 mg of cranberry proanthocyanidins (PAC), 2,000 mg of D-mannose and 250 mg of heather extract, taken in two doses.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Cranberry is a plant with small red berries that is indigenous to North America. It grows naturally in bogs, high forests, on mosses in peaty heathlands, and in sandy meadows.
- Heather (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull). Heather is very common in Europe. In late summer, the sea cliffs are sprinkled with its pretty mauve flowers. In phytotherapy, these very flowers are used to promote the elimination of water, thus contributing to the healthy functioning of the urinary system.
- D-mannose. This is a sugar that is very common in nature. It is found in many fruits (apples, peaches, oranges, mangos, lychees, etc.) and in certain berries, such as cranberry!
- If you are taking an anticoagulant treatment with vitamin K antagonists, ask your doctor for advice.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberry is not recommended for persons subject to kidney stones.
- Not recommended for people who are sensitive to one of the product’s constituents.
- In case of urinary discomfort, it is recommended to drink 1.5 liters of water per day.
- If urinary discomfort persists after 48 hours, consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Dietary supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Ireland or UK orders under €30.00 €3.95
Ireland or UK orders over €30.00 FREE
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.