B.TAN NOT JUST YOUR WEEKEND LOVER...
b.tan Not Just Your Weekend Lover is a delicious self-burner, like scent of summer and not by self-tanning. If you are not used to using a lot of self-tanning or if you usually get more red than brown in the sun, then this is the right color for you. Even after an hour, it can be washed off and you want the best color - though you can let it sit longer if you are not bleg to dare you into a darker tone. This mousse most resembles a delicious chocolate mousse and it is super delicious to lubricate the skin, and with the dark color you can easily see where you come to.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.
- Self-tanning mousse
- Good for a light skin
- Washable after one hour
- Nice to lubricate the skin
- Provides no stripes
- 100% natural ingredients
- For best results, it is recommended to peel the skin well before application
- Apply any bodylotion in areas that are very dry, for example. elbows, knees and knots
- Use [eg self-cleaning glove] (https://nicehair.dk/btan-i-dont-want-tan-on-my-hands.html) to distribute the product with
- Grease it well on the body and finish with hands and feet
- Wait one hour and then rinse the body under lukewarm water for about 45 seconds without using soap
- If a deeper and darker color is desired, it can be applied by two laps or let it sit for several hours before rinsing it off
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl / Caprylic Glucoside, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Hydrated Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)