Becodefence Plus Allergy Defence 140 Sprays
Becodefence Plus Allergy Defence 140 Sprays provides Dual Action 2in1 allergy defence against hayfever symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Itchy/watery eyes
Becodefence Plus has a unique double action:
1. Helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse by:
Defusing pollen rapdily
Supporting fast clearance of allergens
Forming a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation.
2. Reduces sensitivity to allergy triggers due to its therapeutic oil with anti-allergic properties acting as a mast cell stabilizer.
Suitable for athletes, pregnant & breast feeding women.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Becodefence Plus contains a unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact.
Becodefence Plus gets to work in 3 minutes. Use at the start of an allergic reaction 2-3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
- SHAKE TO ACTIVATE - Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use. Shake vigorously before each use.
- HOLD THE PUMP FOR 5-10 SECONDS - Prime the pump by small sprays in the air before initial use.
- SPRAY - Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Store in a cool dry place.
Do not store above 27°C (80,6°F).
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Good safety profile
- Nasal barrier spray
- Drug-free solution
- Steroid & antihistamine free
Bentonite veegum, xanthan gum, glycerol monostearate, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, gylcerin, sesame seed oil, mixed tocopherols, water, preservatives.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Ireland or UK orders under €30.00 €3.95
Ireland or UK orders over €30.00 FREE
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.