Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formulation for infants with Omega-3 and vitamin D3.
- 7 strains of live bacteria
- High in Omega-3
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of vitamin D) to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Preplex (gum acacia and FOS)
- For allergen advice see ingredients in bold
- Bio-Kult Infantis food supplements contain fish.
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken by babies, toddlers and young children, alongside antibiotics, when travelling and as part of a healthy diet. The formulation comes in easy to use sachets.
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya) - see strains below
- Fish oil powder
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Live Bacterial cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information per sachet:
Vitamin D3 2.5mcg (50% of NRV)
DHA + EPA >1mg
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
1 billion live bacterial microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109 CFU/g) viable throughout the shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
Directions for use:
- Give ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies). Mix immediately prior to consumption
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- If your child is taking any medications of had any medical conditions, please consult your doctord before taking any nutritinal food supplements.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Ireland or UK orders under €30.00 €3.95
Ireland or UK orders over €30.00 FREE
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.