Compeed Blister Mix 5 Pain Relieving Plasters
Compeed Blister patches are applied to the blister and function as a protective second layer of skin, helping to provide relief from pressure and pain and protecting against water, dirt and bacteria. Compeed will work when applied to a blister at any stage of its development, however the earlier it is applied, the quicker the blister will heal.
Benefits & Features
- Promotes the skin's own healing mechanisms
- Speeds up healing
- Absorbs moisture
- Forms a protective cushion to provide instant pain relief and optimum healing conditions.
- Specially designed for small foot blisters.
How To Apply
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.