L'oreal Elvive Colour Protect Purple Conditioner 150Ml
Introducing Purple Conditioner from Elvive Colour Protect, Britain's number 1 for coloured hair.*
Highlighted brunette, blonde, and grey hair can become yellow and brassy over time.
How does it work? Purple colour is the opposite to yellow on the colour wheel. The purple within the Purple shampoo formula helps neutralise those undesirable yellow tones.
Our new specialist colour correcting Purple formula nourishes hair & neutralises unwanted yellow, orange, and brassy tones in just one use, to help leave hair looking bright and beautiful.
Suitable for blonde, highlighted, and silver hair.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.
- For highlighted brunette, blonde & grey hair
- Nourishes hair & neutralises brassy tones
- Hair is left looking bright and beautiful
- Rich & luxurious texture conditions colour treated hair, helping to leave it looking smoother and softer
- Use once a week to complement your regular Elvive Colour Protect routine
- Pack size: 150ML
1217039 A, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, CI 60730 / Acid Violet 43, CI 45100 / Acid Red 52, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-4, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Coumarin, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C228727/1)
Preparation and Usage
- Use once a week after Purple Shampoo to complement your regular Elvive Colour Protect routine. Apply on damp hair and leave for 5 minutes before rinsing well.
- Expert Tip: On grey hair, rinse after one minute. Optimise the effect on highlighted brunette hair by leaving for up to 10 minutes before rinsing.