Dr Denti Refit is a temporary cap re-fitting cement used for crowns, bridges, veneers inlays & onlays. Dr Denti is ideal for temporary re-cementing of dislodged crowns bridges, veneers, facings, inlays and onlays (fixed prosthesis) which otherwise are normally permanently fixed in the mouth.
- Remove one capsule from pack, tap powder into longer proportion and then pull two halves of capsule apart.
- Drip 2-3 drops of water from the tap into capsule containing powder.
- Quickly close capsule.
- Hold capsule between finger and thumb and shake for three seconds.
- Open capsule and squeeze mixed cement onto fitting side of prosthesis.
- Finally seat prosthesis back onto tooth and orientate until properly seated.
- Close jaws and ensure the fit is comfortable, if not, quickly remove and re-start the re-cementation.
Polyacrylic Acid, Zinc oxide, Magnesium oxide, Iron oxide pigment (approved).
Do not use continuously for more than 28 days.
Dr Denti Refit: TEMPORARY CAP RE-FITTING CEMENT
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.