Galfer FA Capsules
Galfer FA Capsules contain ferrous fumarate which is used to replace low levels of iron in the blood. They also contain folic acid. They are used to treat and prevent anaemia during pregnancy caused by iron deficiency.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Ireland or UK orders under €30.00 €3.95
Ireland or UK orders over €30.00 FREE
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.
Features & Benefits
- This medicine contains two active ingredients, ferrous fumarate and folic acid.
- Ferrous fumarate is a form of iron and folic acid is a member of the B group of vitamins.
- Both iron and folic acid are needed by the body for the formation of red blood cells.
- If the body does not receive adequate amounts of these nutrients, anaemia can develop.
- During pregnancy the daily requirement for both iron and folic acid increases.
What is it used for?
- Preventing iron and folic acid deficiency in pregnancy.