Pumice Stone With Brush
• Foot brush and pumice stone combined
• Perfect for an at home foot treatment
• Leaves feet soft and smooth
• Use the soft bristled brush side to clean toenails and use the pumice stone side to gently rub away any hardened, rough or dry skin
• After use, wash with warm water and leave to dry naturally
• Stop using if skin becomes sore or inflamed
• Do not use on broken or irritated skin
• People with Diabetes or poor circulation should consult with their doctor before using this product
Pumice Stone with brush is designed to gently reduce and smooth roughened skin. The pumice buffs off tough, dry skin and dead skin cells from the feet, while the soft bristled brush gently cleanses your feet and toe nails and can be used to gently brush away any loose dead skin cells. The pumice stone can also be used gently on hardened skin at the elbows and knees. Regular use of a pumice stone improves the appearance of the skin and relieves discomfort caused by calluses. It's always a good idea to apply some moisturizing lotion to your feet, following exfoliation with a foot file or pumice stone. This will help keep the skin pliable and prevent cracking skin and fissures.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Ireland or UK orders under €30.00 €3.95
Ireland or UK orders over €30.00 FREE
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.