- Hard Skin Removal
- Dry Skin Exfoliation
- Can be used for wet and dry skin
- Dual speed to adapt the performance to your needs
- New design for better handling
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
This product is not suitable for diabetics and those with poor blood circulation.
How to use
- Use the brush to gently exfoliate dry, flaky skin on your feet and lower legs. Helps your moisturiser to keep your skin smooth and soft.
- Regular Coarse roller head removes hard skin that builds up under pressure.
- Retain the outer packaging for future reference. See inside for full instructions.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children
Extra Coarse roller head: For use on hard skin of the feet only.
Dry skin exfoliation brush: For use on the feet and legs. Do not use the device anywhere else on the body. Only use for its intended purpose. Do not use in the same area for more than 3-4 seconds at a time. Stop use immediately if irritation or discomfort occurs. Do not use on broken, sore or irritated skin. Do not submerge the device in water. Do not use exfoliation brush if you suffer from a dermatological condition. Keep long hair away from the device when in use.
Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Foot Care System
14 day return for unopened un damaged items -
Return postage at buyers cost - return in store for free
Republic Of Ireland: Order by 2pm for NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY.
Ireland or UK orders under €30.00 €3.95
Ireland or UK orders over €30.00 FREE
Collect in Store for Free - You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection, which is usually within 1 working day.